From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Marc Levy
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 7:47 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Mufflers..

Thanks for the info Dave..

I was looking at some of the "chamber" muffler
designs.  I know they are not as free-flow as the
"packed" mufflers, but I would guess they make less
noise..  They also don't ever change their noise level
(packed mufflers tend to wear out).

Any comment on that idea?

--- Dave Stragand <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>