Re: [DMCForum] FW: [DML] Twin turbo muffler recommendations?

Re: [DMCForum] FW: [DML] Twin turbo muffler recommendations?

SO what you guys are saying is that I shouldn't rely on the DB7 exhaust
tips I have for #2727's twin turbo, and a bit of bent pipework? (Rich's
car was punted up the arse and it crumpled both rear boxes)

Martin