From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Erik Geerdink
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 1:40 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] BTTF courthouse in Ireland?

It must be a common design then, because I have a building in Holland,
Michigan that looks like the court house too.  Had it been positioned in the
center of the massive park in front of it (water included) I could recreate
most of the downtown scenes in Back to the Future.  Even has the old style
theatre close by that marty crashes into.  Pretty creepy if you think about
it.  I'll get pics if people want.

Erik

timnagin <timnagin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  The Hillsborough Castle in Lisburn of the Hill Family.

http://www.visitlisburn.com/visitor_attractions/hillsborough_castle_/

The Hill Valley Courthouse from the BTTF set.

http://www.bttftour.com/locations/1985HillValley/

Discuss.

Greg

        Dmc   Dml   Dmc fz10     Dmc fz1s   Delorean part   Dml forte