Re: [DMCForum] Re: Aluminum coolant bottle..

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Aluminum coolant bottle..

They're not ally, but are hand-made from "radiator metal" :-) It's some
peculiar alloy with lead and tin in it which can be braized to just
about anything and it totally inert in a cooling system. It's what our
ally core radiators have their side tanks made of.

I'm seeing you in May anyway, Marc :-)

Martin