Re: [DMCForum] Interesting Delorean

I think that someone in DMC Maryland has a DeLorean with silver bumpers too.  Not sure who's it is though.

Chuck McKnight

Ryan Wright <ryanpwright@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:     Mmmm, yes. The silver does look nice. I, too, wouldn't have thought it
 could look that good...

 -Ryan

 > --- Michael Babb <mcbabb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 >
 > > WOW - I like the bumpers completely silver more than
 > > I thought I would .
 > > . .very interesting.
 > >
 > > Michael

                                                    Dmc                                       Dml                                       Dmc fz10                                                                     Dmc fz1s                                       Delorean part                                       Dml forte