Re: [DMCForum] Re: New Jersey DeLorean Owners!

Re: [DMCForum] Re: New Jersey DeLorean Owners!

Just got my oil filter from Grady..  If I can get the
oil changed this weekend (and the weather is nice), I
can take it out.

I doubt I will have time to clean it, so if I do drive
it please excuse the layer of winter-storage dust!  :)