[DMCForum] Re: New Jersey DeLorean Owners!

[DMCForum] Re: New Jersey DeLorean Owners!

Hi Michael,

Sounds good! I'll let you know by email as soon as I know if I'm free
on Monday night or Tuesday night - it would be cool to meet you and
Marc, hopefully it'll work out.

Talk to you soon,
John

(http://www.delorean.ie)