RE: [DMCForum] [OT] Battlestar Galactica...

NNTP is also 1 gazillion times faster then torrent.

  _____

From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Marc Levy
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 3:13 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] [OT] Battlestar Galactica...

If you are going to use BitTorrent (and I don't
recommend it), be sure to use some of the software to
block requests from known law enforcement agencies.

I am told PeerGuardian is good.

NNTP is much safer, but requires more technical
knowledge to use.

If you tell me the name or number of the episode, I
can download it for you.

--- Jon Heese <dmcforum@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If your ISP provides newsgroup servers, yeah, that'd
> be a good source.
> =)  Otherwise, BitTorrent is the way to go.
>
> Regards,
> Jon Heese
>
> Marc Levy wrote:
> > NNTP.
> >
> > alt.binaries.battlestar-galactica would be a good
> > place to try first..

" on the web.

*	 To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*	 Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

  _____