RE: [DMCForum] Office Space...

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006, timnagin wrote:

> Yea, I noticed that too.  If you click on the blocks just right you can
> create complete sentences and make Lumbergh say stuff he never said. :)

That's really the whole point.  The idea behind all these soundboards is
that you can make phone calls to unsuspecting victims and have entire
conversations with them in character.

If you search around, you'll find recordings of phone calls made to people
in all kinds of different celebrities' voices.  Arnold Schwarzenegger and
Al Pacino are the most popular.

-andrew