Re: [DMCForum] New DMC Location?

They also own dmcmaryland.com.

Chuck

Michael Babb <mcbabb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:     Well, DMC Tesas does own the following domains:

 dmccarifornia.com
 dmcwashington.com
 newdelorean.com <--coming October 2005 I thought?
 dmcillinois.com <--lots of D's in this area, right?
 dmcohio.com <--another good place for a new service center
 dmcvirginia.com

 any others???

 I am keeping my fingers crossed for something closer to myself as well!

 Michael

                                                    Dmc                                       Dml                                       Dmc fz10                                                                     Dmc fz1s                                       Delorean part                                       Dml forte