Re: [DMCForum] DMC ???

On 3/5/06, Jack Stiefel <jackstiefel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> As am I, but not sure if it is public info yet, so I will keep my mouth
> shut.

Likewise here.

I just wanted to behave like a child, really. "I know something you
don't know... nyah nyah nyah..."  ;-)

I'm always the last to know everything. So when I finally am ahead of
the game on an issue, I like to flaunt it while refusing to divulge
what I know. Hey, come to think of it, I could just do that all the
time and nobody would know the difference... "Oh yeah, yeah, I know
all about that, too. But I'm not telling." ;-)

-Ryan