From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Kevin Abato
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 4:16 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] My Official Resignation as DMA Officer

To whom it may concern:

It greatly upsets me to have to make this announcement, but effective
immediately I will be stepping down in my roles and obligations to the
DMA
as an officer and technical lead (website).  If you have any interest in
contacting the club, I will no longer be serving the DMA in any capacity
due
to differences in opinion with fellow officers.

I will continue to be a member of the club, and participant at events,
and
be on the DML and DMC Forum.

Thank you.

Kevin Abato