Re: [DMCForum] Re: Eurofest 2006...

Extremely unlikely to be for sale before Eurofest - we're building it
into an engine for Dan's, right after I finish building Rich's (proper)
twin turbo, currently upside down with 5 pistons available (cos he's a
cheap arse and insists on buying pattern parts rather than strait from
Renault who might actually be in with a chance of supplying the correct
size ring kits...!) and one being a stubborn pig to seat properly...

The key to the EFI setup we're looking at is that the ECU will allow
mappable ignition, on our odd-fire engines, without paying silly money
for it. It'll benefit a stock engine but will really shine on a Stage
II. The tricky sales pitch will be that it will significantly alter the
look of the engine.

Martin