RE: [DMCForum] RE: Eurofest 2006...

Yea baby, I am in to the kinky stuff.  :)

In haste, I did post a private response here.  Bad
form, I agree and I am sorry.

.. But still Greg, I think your making a bigger deal
about it than it is.  If I can get along with Video
Bob, I am sure you and I can get along too..

Oh, and that $400 flight was from EWR to London.