DMC Vin 03461 1981 Grey 5 speed
DMC Vin 16879 1983 Black 5 speed

Yeah I got one-- http://www.myspace.com/jackstiefel

Listen to the best music of all time at www.uselessjunk.us

Come hang out in The DMC Lounge --
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCLounge/

-----Original Message-----
From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jon Heese
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 12:00 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] RE: Eurofest 2006...

An open suggestion to forum members:

No one says you have to like everybody here, but it would be swell if
everyone treated everyone else like a human being.  I get lots of
unwanted email every day (as I'm sure all of you do), but answering each
of them with threats isn't what I see as the most appropriate response.

If you take issue with a forum post, take it up with a moderator.  If
you are a moderator, then it's your right (even your duty) to take some
action against it.  If someone sends you a direct email that you don't
like, just ignore it.

It's easier and more reasonable (IMHO) than any other course of action.

And this is me ducking and running back to my own business.

Regards,
Jon Heese