Re: [DMCForum] De Lorean on American Dad...

Re: [DMCForum] De Lorean on American Dad...

I suppose it requires the DivX 6 codec to play, since I think that's
what I used to encode it.  I'd re-encode it with XviD or something else,
but I'm sleepy and I'm sure someone else will have it up by morning. =)

Of course, if not, I'll be happy to oblige.

Regards,
Jon Heese