[DMCForum] Re: Delorean Wing Like the one on the Yellow D

[DMCForum] Re: Delorean Wing Like the one on the Yellow D

I know i want the intake too. I heard it was from a shelby mustang
67-68 but I am not postive. Id love to find out exactly which one it
is though.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ryan Wright" <ryanpwright@...>
wrote:

> Worked for me.
>
> Here: http://tinyurl.com/hugo9
>
> BTW: Screw the wing. Where'd he get that sweet intake?
>
> -Ryan
>
> On 2/25/06, Josh Porter <joshp1986@...> wrote:
> > Your link doesn't work.
> >

> > --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "silverdelorean2002" <jon@>
wrote:

> > > Anyone here know what wing this is on the yellow D. I am
trying to
> > get
> > > onoe and its hard to find one that looks good on this car.
This one

http://www.ohiodeloreans.com/images/gallery_images_dt/DMCdt_Y_800.jpg