From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of lakelanier20
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2006 8:02 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] What happened to projectvixen.com?

I've been using their archive search in recent weeks, and found it an
excellent resource for info, then found a user/password was added to
the search feature, and now the whole site is completely replaced by a
mopar related site.  Please tell me projectvixen.com is not gone for
good...

-Derek L
VIN 5302