[DMCForum] Re: door conversions (Non DeLorean)

[DMCForum] Re: door conversions (Non DeLorean)

HAHAHA. She warned me not turn her car into a ricer. I was looking
at the describtion of the kit and the only difference is that it is
not pre drilled.

Josh

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe OBrien" <joeyoseppijoe@...>