Re: [DMCForum] "Anything to Win" via Bittorrent

Re: [DMCForum] "Anything to Win" via Bittorrent

Thanks for making that!  I am downloading now, and will try to keep Bit
Torrent up for as long as possible (on laptop though, so may be some
periods of inactivity as I move around).

For anyone that missed that there is a space in the file paths below,
try http://fuh-q.org/?5bSu instead.  :)