[DMCForum] Re: light up D window switches

[DMCForum] Re: light up D window switches

Bob,

I know I once found a set on a junkyard and I may
still have them somewhere, but I am not sure where.
Could also be I gave them to somebody else...it's been a while...
I'll try to find them then you can have them.

SS cover ? may look interesting, but don't park the car
in the sun ;-)

Elvis

Elvis,

Our plans are to make an illuminated SS cover for the switches that
shows the arrows.  So what they look like is not important.

Any chance you want to get rid of those "ugly" old switches?

Bob

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS