[DMCForum] My first tune up

I've pulled the transmission twice but have yet to perform a tune-up
beyond replacing the plugs, etc. That's lame, so now I'm attempting to
perform my first real tune up on my DeLorean.

I just need some help. :-)

The diagnostic socket now works (thanks to Dave Delman; connection
underneath was unplugged & damaged as you suggested). Dwell meter
shows a steady position when cold, as it should. Unfortunately, once
the car warms up, the dwell meter still shows a steady position. I
tried running a ground from the ECU to the engine block as suggested
here (http://mysite.verizon.net/vze7u0gn/id6.html), but it didn't
help. I'm fairly certain I can hear the frequency valve buzzing.

Now what do I do?

Second piece of information to this puzzle: I started this quest
because of a lean condition causing a "glug glug" noise on
deceleration. Working blind since my dwell meter wasn't swinging back
and forth, I dialed the mixture up 1/4 of a turn anyway. This fixed
(!) the glug glug noise, but unfortunately caused the engine to begin
surging up and down fairly significantly at idle - so I put the
mixture back where it was.

>From here, I have no idea where to go. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

-Ryan