Re: [DMCForum] Chrome

Rick,

Actually, I remember seeing pictures of someone who started doing this
exact thing to his Delorean from, I think, the Pigeon Forge DCS.

Here, I kept the pictures:

http://www.jonheese.com/images/shinyd/

I don't remember who's car this was, but I'm sure someone who was at the
show remembers.  Anyone?

Regards,
Jon Heese

RICK BARRANCO wrote:
> Hi all,
> This is off topic but I found some really cool photo's of a "chromed" car. I only mention it because I have always wanted to get another "D" and have it chromed or try to get the stainless to this point? Is it even possible to get stainless to this point?
> http://www.jalopnik.com/cars/custom-carshot-rods/tuners/mtms-polished-audi-a8-107713.phpNote:
>

> RICK BARRANCO
> e-mail - delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> e-mail - rick.barranco@xxxxxxxxxx