Re: [DMCForum] Crap, I missed it again..

On 1/26/06, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Driving a cool car only attracts more men (At least
> around here).

That's generally true. But not always. Most women just aren't into
cool cars. They like them, they may notice them, but they aren't
really into them. I do get an occasional "Wow" from ladies at
drive-thru windows but not a lot.

Until yesterday, I've never had major female attention from my car.
But yesterday was different. I was getting out to have lunch at a
pizza joint and a car full of young ladies was leaving the parking
lot. The driver slammed on the brakes right in front of my car (I had
parked and was just closing the door) and the ladies squealed and
several said, "NICE RIDE!" I smiled and said "Thank you" and they went
on their way yelling, "WooHoo!"

It was neat. If I were single, I could have followed up with, "Indeed
it is. Now, which one of you lovely ladies would like to go for a
ride?" But I'd rather come home and take my wife for a ride. :)

Anyway, back to my point: The car may not get a lot of female
attention but it does get the RIGHT female attention. What I mean by
that is: Any woman who thinks your car is cool almost has to be pretty
cool herself. So you can quickly and easily weed out potentials based
on her response to the car. If she comes running up to you in a
parking lot because she just HAS to see the car, she's a good
candidate for a date.

-Ryan

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte