[DMCForum] Re: Crap, I missed it again..

[DMCForum] Re: Crap, I missed it again..

THANK YOU ROBERT!!!

I don't think there is any better way you could have put that!

Regards,

Paul the whip guy
(previous punk rocker-before punk was a popular mainstream musical
term)And a massive Geek.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "therealdmcvegas" <dmcvegas@xxxx>
wrote:

> Didn't see it, no. But I'll call bull on that.
>
> What they probably mean are herion-chic dudes with Emo glasses,
and a
> bowling shirt. Not hard-cord, REAL "geeks" who make a living with
> their knowlege, rather than looks. Remember, these are the same
people
> that refer to Blink-182 & Avril Lavragne as being "Punk" when it
comes
> to music.
>
> These women they talk about don't want real geeks; Men who roll
> initative, and quote obscure movies. The kind of guy who can derail
> any conversation with useless trivia, yet keep you interested.
>
> Mayby I'm cynical, but there are really only two types of women
> attracted to "geeky" guys: Women who relate, because they're geeks
> themselves, and gold diggers out to leech some dude they think is
> pulling in a bit of money, 'cause lonely guys will usualy pay for
> attention.
>
> -Robert

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS