   Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 06:00:28 -0800 (PST)
   From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Hawaii Delorean owner

I was told a couple named "Bob & Kathy" owned a
DeLorean on Maui.  It was for sale 3 years ago
(according to my source).

The road to Hana must be a lot of fun in a DeLorean.
I dont know how the ride is back from Hana (on the
outside of the cliffs) because we came back on the
south side of the island (Shhh, don't tell the rental
car company!!)

Another interesting ride was the north west side.  We
drove from Honolua back to Kahului that way (Also,
"off limits" for rental cars).  Lots of nice houses.
The drive reminded me of the BETTER roads in Costa
Rica.  Fun stuff!

Ken did not seem open to the idea of having a DCS on
Maui.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS