RE: [DMCForum] custom De Lorean interior...

RE: [DMCForum] custom De Lorean interior...

Now com'on guy and gals, it ain't that bad.  Have you
folks seen some of the interiors that have been listed
on Ebay??  Given a choice of buying a decent car with
'that interior' or a piece of crap (MLS) that 'Joe
Shit the Rag Man' wouldn't be seen riding in, well,
then, I think I would buy the decent car and stop by
AutoZone on the way home, and buy a couple cans of
spray interior paint and make it the way I want.
Also, if it were painted gold on the outside,  I could
imagine a couple of folks who would claim they found a
4th gold plated Delorean that the records don't talk
about.  (Just kidding the serious folks, but for the
scammmers out there, yep, if there are three, there
has to be four so things come out even).

Mike   TPS    1630