Re: [DMCForum] custom De Lorean interior...

Re: [DMCForum] custom De Lorean interior...

> That's, uhh... I don't know. I don't think "shit" fully captures the
> essence of what I'm seeing here.

In advertising terms, it might be described as

"a delightfully interesting combination of color and texture
artistically achieved from a mix of materials and components..."

you're right Ryan - it looks like shit.  The maroon steering wheel (or
should I call it burgundy or perhaps merlot?) is positively awful!

This one makes my trashed interior look much better..................LP