[DMCForum] Delorean in funny home interior book

[DMCForum] Delorean in funny home interior book

I was going through a home interior book that mocks pictures from the 60s and 70's.  They mentioned a delorean in one of the funny comments.  I've uploaded the page and picture of the book in the photo section under "DELOREAN BOOK"

Erik