[DMCForum] Re: DMC's in New Jersey

Dave

What a shame!  Perhaps I could become an honorary member even though I
live 2000 miles away.  After all, I bought 16867 on Long Island and
you now own my first DeLorean (6530).  What do you think?  You could
send me an email and tell me that the next meeting is on, say, Tuesday
and we're going to "clean the engine". Then, on Tuesday, I could go
out to the garage with a six pack and putter around knowing that you
were doing the same on Long Island.  Great comaraderie.

Sound like fun?

Dick Ryan
VIN 16867
Honorary member LINYDMC?  It has a nice ring to it.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, doctorDHD@xxxx wrote:

> I tried starting a NY - Long Island group but I was the  only one
interested!

> Long Island ~ New  York DeLorean Motor Club

> _http://www.linydmc.com/_ (http://www.linydmc.com/)

> Even "our" website is bare!

> D² & 6530
> Dave  Delman