Re: [DMCForum] Car stolen 37 years ago, returned to owner. WoW

Re: [DMCForum] Car stolen 37 years ago, returned to owner. WoW

Ryan,

You know, if I could buy a 1 year old Vette today for
$33,000, that would be a great deal!!  Especially
since it has a smaller engine, is smaller inside, and
overall is slower than a '68.  But at 33k, you're
still getting a bargain. (just my opinion) :-)

If, per chance, you know somebody that is selling an
'05 in that price range, I'd appreciate you letting
them know that I am in the market.  Thanks!

Mike