Re: [DMCForum] Cheap Delorean, or another eBay scam??

Re: [DMCForum] Cheap Delorean, or another eBay scam??

Gah!

Why are there so many DeLorean scams? Seems there's a new one every
week. Is eBay scamming on auto sales simply that prevalent across most
makes of vehicles? Or is this community a target for some reason?

I can't help but wonder if Lotus, Ferrari, and other exotic car
communities also deal with this many scams.

-Ryan