From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of mike clemens
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2006 10:58 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; dmcforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] COLORIZED DELOREAN WIRING DIAGRAM

Group,

Many of you probably saw the Colorized wiring diagram
listed on Ebay (item # 8028505549) that just recently
ended with a high bid of $32.99.  I was the originator
and seller of this item and I was trying to determine
a fair price to ask for it, as I had several to sell.

I have already contacted the winning bidder and told
him I would not be charging him his full bid.  What I
am going to do is offer it to anyone on the group for
$25.00 plus $6.00 shipping and ($1.30 for insurance,
if you want it).

I'm just a regular Delorean enthusiast, just like all
of you, and I am trying to fill a small need to our
community, an easy to read wiring diagram.  Old farts
like me who have been reading and working with wiring
schematics for 40+ years need all the help we can get.

For any and all that are interested, please contact me
off line.  I appreciate the moderators allowing this
through as it is basically a shameless advertising
plug, but one I think most of the community would like
to have in their workshop.

Mike    TPS      1630