RE: [DMCForum] Re: Sirius radio..

XM also claims to have a much larger library, which is true because they
play a lot of B-sides and crap that no one has ever heard of, and a lot of
unsigned bands.
I used to surf and surf on XM looking for something worth a crap.
Basically, I like the music on regular radio except I want it without
commercials and censorship.
- VB

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS