Re: [DMCForum] Re: Sirius radio..

OK, it breaks down like this... It is $12.95 a month with a $15 activation
fee.
However you can add more radios for $6.95 a month.
The best deal is to pay ahead of time, you can buy 1, 2 years subs at a
discount.
The best deal might be the lifetime subscription for $499.99
The catch is that it is non-transferable, so it is for the life of the
radio.
This breaks down to about 3 years or more, the thing is the technology
of the radios will be so much better by then, so make sure you love the
radio you
have and want to keep it for that long to make it worth it.

The thing is, I get ahold of pre-activated units that are Radio Shack demo
units.
So I have a lot of radios that work for FREE.
I do sell these radios on eBay and to friends but I didn't want to mention
that here
because I didn't want to be accused of being biased about the service vs. my
sales motives.
I have had both XM and Sirius, and I would go with Sirius if the only
channel they had was Howard
I would think it were worth it.

I wish Sirius would offer a 30 free trial or something like that.
Once you try it, going back to regular radio would suck.
- VB

>From: Ryan Wright <ryanpwright@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: Sirius radio..
>Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:18:25 -0800
>
>Bob,
>
> > I currently have an S50 on my desk, a Sportster Replay in my Magnum,
> > and Orbiters in my Delorean, Harley and wifes cars.
>
>How's that work, subscription-wise? Do you have to pay the $12 a month
>for every radio?
>
>I've never considered satellite radio. I can't imagine paying $12 a
>month just for the car; I'd like it at home, too. But I'm not pulling
>some stupid receiver out of the car and dragging it into the house and
>back and forth, etc. Too much hassle. If I could license x number of
>unique receivers for the same flat price I might think about it.
>
>-Ryan

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS