Re: [DMCForum] Re: Kerosene

Well, I've got both now (the jet & the wick) and, I'll have to double
check the manual, but I'm fairly certain they both demand a specific
grade of Kerosene. Now that may just be a CYA move on their part, I
don't see why it wouldn't burn diesel, but...

Hopefully I can find a gas station that dispenses kerosene around here.

-Ryan