Re: [DMCForum] Freight Shipping

Err, these costs sound crazy. I bought an engine once and had it
shipped from TN to WA. I don't recall the shipping cost because it was
included in the final price, but I don't think it was anywhere near
$500, let alone $1500.

Heck, I don't even remember who shipped it... it came via some freight
company and was delivered to my employer. I do remember I bought it
from Grooms Engines... You might look them up and find out what
shipper they use.

-Ryan

On 1/10/06, timnagin <timnagin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have used DHL for stuff like this but you have to be really patient.  They
> never once got a shipment right for me.  They are dirt cheap if you can wait
> for it to be shipped regular ground.
>
> To get he best price you may have to set up an account but that was no big
> deal at all.  A few questions on the phone and that was it.
>
> I had one package that was supposed to be sent ground and arrive in a week
> actually arrive the next day.  I had another that was supposed to arrive in
> three days from over seas actually get lost at three different locations in
> the US as it passed by, and flew over, where I am.
>
> If you can wait I am sure you will eventually get it.
>
> Greg

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS