[DMCForum] project car...

Anyone want a challenge?  I am considering selling my car simply because I
have no time to work on it.  I would just buy one I could enjoy and drive
now instead of a complete restoration.  The car is mostly disassembled but
still rolling and I have most of the parts needed, I think, plus a lot of
new stuff.  Some of the stainless has been reworked as well.  I am just
testing the waters so is anyone interested?

Greg