RE: [DMCForum] just for laughs, nothing more...

RE: [DMCForum] just for laughs, nothing more...

I find this link to be offensive to McRib lovers
everywhere!!

:)

"The Diner" and "The Subway Car" look a lot alike...

--- Dave Stragand <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.moving101.com/GH_PrintFriendly.asp?HID=2&CATID=

> -Dave
>

> ________________________________

c+fz1s&w5=Delorean+part&w6=Dml+forte&c=6&s=80&.sig=DnZr22agbzZ0GxZzHfn2B
> w>
>
> Dml

c+fz1s&w5=Delorean+part&w6=Dml+forte&c=6&s=80&.sig=Nwzrk_zfAm_-SZBRyK2RA
> g>
>
> Dmc fz10

w4=Dmc+fz1s&w5=Delorean+part&w6=Dml+forte&c=6&s=80&.sig=3UAV1OrZHolvuN4Q
> pduyJA>
>
> Dmc fz1s

w4=Dmc+fz1s&w5=Delorean+part&w6=Dml+forte&c=6&s=80&.sig=BzX_l0ZIKUQhMIfY
> 53Kjpw>
>
> Delorean part

fz10&w4=Dmc+fz1s&w5=Delorean+part&w6=Dml+forte&c=6&s=80&.sig=x-1TsTuACSq
> TIceb4I2Yzw>
>
> Dml forte

&w4=Dmc+fz1s&w5=Delorean+part&w6=Dml+forte&c=6&s=80&.sig=sL1GNEmWZfbGbEr