[DMCForum] Re: DeLorean Touring Society

Marc & Greg

Marc first - No, I didn't forget about the Ireland Tour - you see,
that was the year I was riding my bicycle around the world.
Unfortunately, I couldn't do both, though I did bicycle through
Ireland in the course of that year.  Yeah, Society does have that ring
to it, doesn't it.  Well, trust me, no other Society would have us so
we formed our own ;).

Greg - support has never been a problem.  We all really drive our cars
and cars that are consistently driven have far fewer surprises.    We
carry extra belts, fuses, small tools kits and some odds and ends.  We
have encountered minor problems as one would with any 25 year old car.
Then only breakdown I've had on the road that required parts occurred
in Vegas at the SEMA show when my alternator went out and John Hervey
had a part for me the next day.  Matt Stits, a local resident met
through the DML & the Forum offered his garage and Marty offered his
help and one evening of pizza, beer, grease and skinned knuckles and
we were back in business.  BTW, I NEVER travel distances without
taking the "manuals" PLUS the owners directory.

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS