[DMCForum] just for laughs, nothing more...

[DMCForum] just for laughs, nothing more...

What's going on in other car forums? Hot topics of discussion...

Bentley Forums - - - I used the ash tray today. How do I replace it?

Camaro/Firebird Forums - - - My girl slept with my brother and my wife. How
can I kill 'em? (btw, I have a record and I ain't going back.)

Mustang Forums - - - Some punk kid in a Civic tried to race me.

Civic Forums - - - Some punk kid in a Mustang tried to race me.

Yugo Forum (Yugos only rate one Forum) - - - When's the last time yours ran?

Lamborghini Forums - - - Annoying wind noise around 210MPH...

Miata Forums - - - Some jackass in a Yukon just ran over my car. (pics)

GMC Yukon Forums - - - Miata stuck in my undercarriage. How do I safely
remove it? (pics)

BMW 7-series Forums - - - Where do I go to get my Rolex serviced?

Cadillac Forums - - - Problems parallel parking at bingo.

Ford Excursion Forums - - - Is the price of gas going down anytime soon? I'm
thinking about buying an oilwell.

Buick Forums - - - Which is better? Medicare or Medicaid?

Crown Victoria Forums - - - How come people never drive faster than 55 on
the highway?

Honda Accord Forums - - - Mom is giving me the car. Looking for some cheap,
used 18 inch wheels.

Toyota Echo Forums - - - Do our cars use Double A's or Triple A's?

Ferrari Forums - - - Need suggestions about a business trip to Colombia.
Want to get in and out fast.

Porsche Forums - - - Tire just went flat. Is it best to do a trade-in or try
to sell the car myself?

Saturn Forums - - - Cigarette landed on my fender. Fender melted and need to
replace.

Mini Forums - - - Just flipped the Cooper after watching The Italian Job.
Suing the movie company. (pics)

Dodge Viper Forums - - - I floored-it on the way home from work yesterday.
How to get pee stains out of the leather?

McLaren F1 Forums - - - Some punk in a jet tried to race me.

Dodge Minivan Forums - - - Where's the best place to post the soccer
schedule so I don't forget where I'm supposed to be?

Hummer Forums - - - Had a fender bender today. 24 hurt, 10 killed. Do I have
to get the touch-up paint from the Dealer? He's 25 miles away. That's $35 in
gas.

Fiat Forum - - - Hello? Hello? Am I the only one here? (Might be combined
with Yugo Forum in the future).

Subaru WRX Forums - - - Got ticketed for drifting in the Walmart parking
lot.

SRT Forums - - - "Will this void my warranty"

GNX Forums- - -Transmission Groupbuy full! Stop PM'ing me!!!

Corvette Forums - - - Why did I pay $50k for something with a Cavalier
steering wheel?

Mopar Forums - - - Help! I've replaced everything and it still won't start!

NSX Forums - - - Head to big to fit in car, should have bought a Targa.

DeLorean Forums - - - Are there any other places I can put L.E.D.'s?

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS