Re: [DMCForum] Tis the season to be jolly..

Re: [DMCForum] Tis the season to be jolly..

You're a brave man. I didn't want to look silly, so I didn't even try.

Somehow I get the feeling there is a clinical term for this particular
personality trait and a whole family of doctors especially trained to
treat it.

--
- Ryan