From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Martin Gutkowski
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2005 7:23 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: Northstar swap?

Ryan, as you know I have a GTA V6 Turbo engine which I'm putting in my
car for eurofest. my plan for that engine is that once installed,
working, and Eurofest is out of the way, I'll sell it as a swap - I want
to build my own hybrid 3 litre. The fuel economy of the GTA turbo
engines is better than the GTA Atmo's because it's only a 2.5 and with
EFI gets over 30mpg (according to the Alpine camp). 250hp when the boost
is cranked up - and more torque than you'll know what to do with. All
the turbo PRVs knock out a blistering accelleration thanks to the torque
curve.

Martin

Ryan Wright wrote:

>Mmmmm... I only get ~220 miles on a tank of gas, or ~18mpg. Economy is
>one of the items holding me back from a V8 swap.
>
>Anyone know what DMCH's Stage 2 setup gets? Would be fun to run ~200hp
>and still get ~25mpg.
>
>--
>- Ryan
>http://www.memfrag.com - Store your bookmarks. On every computer.