From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Martin Gutkowski
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 1:29 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: Interloper at DMC Ltd

You need to read our "Feature" on the front page at www.delorean.co.uk :-)

As this car came with the wiring, ecu, engine and tranny (includes the
flywheel trigger in the bellhousing), intercooler and all the
ancillaires, it's as "simple" as swapping the crank case and dropping it
in. The turbo has to be moved back very slightly, a new exhaust made,
and find somewhere to put the intercooler. 275hp by upping the boost and
with high-lift cams (and a new ECU). 230ish on stock ecu, cams and
winding the boost up to a 14psi.

Martin

Ryan Wright wrote:

>Allright, I want to be excited, too, but I don't know anything about
>this engine. What's the deal? Is it a turbo PRV, or what?
>
>I'm guessing this is a near direct swap for our engines with a lot
>more power? How much more?
>
>--
>- Ryan

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10