From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of mike clemens
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2005 4:54 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] DeLorean Wiring Diagram needed for Craig Radio

Hi Chris,

I dug into my files and this is what I came up with:

Orange----------Accessory
Red-------------Battery
Black-----------Ground
Green-----------Front Left Channel (+)
Brown-----------Rear Left Clannel (+)
Purple----------Left Side Common (-)
Gray------------Right Front Channel (+)
White-----------Right Rear Channel (+)
Blue------------Right Side Common (-)
Pink------------Automatic Antenna

The only one I am not 100% sure of is the Pink.  1630
still has the antenna mounted in the windshield, but I
am 99% sure it is correct.  I hope this is what you
were looking for.

Mike    TPS     1630

--- Christopher Mack <christopher_mack@xxxxxxxxx>