[DMCForum] Re: Controversy

I agree Mike.  And I have gotten about five private emails pretty
much stating the same thing.  Have to take Marc's advice and use
that "delete key" more often for his posts :-)

Of course in my opinion, if the comments weren't usually made to
generate controversy, why would else would there be a suggestion to
have a Dunking Booth at a National Delorean Event for Marc?  Wish I
thought of it.  Sounds like a goldmine to me. :-)