[DMCForum] Stage II engine/SS Exhaust

Hi All,

I've added a photo of our Stage II engine to the front page of our
website. I know there's a lot of interest in the stainless steel exhaust
from www.stainless-exhaust.com and our Stage II relies on it. This
particular car had the tranny pulled as well to sort out 2nd and 5th so
that came back looking pretty. The owner paid to have the engine blasted
and painted with new M7 hardware. This is not the same as DMC Houston's
setup. It also has one of our 110A Paris-Rhone alternators. I have some
more photos from different angles if anyone's interested.

Best Wishes

Martin
DeLorean Motor Cars Ltd
www.delorean.co.uk