RE: [DMCForum] Re: SUPRISE GUEST APPERANCE!

RE: [DMCForum] Re: SUPRISE GUEST APPERANCE!

I started listening the FIRST day he was on WNBC in
the afternoon.  I was a kid, and did not get most of
the jokes.  Somehow, I was hooked.

Too bad he did not play "The 12 days of marshal law"
from the NBC days.  I remember liking that song as a
kid.