[DMCForum] Binding Barrels

OK so I did google "binder Barrels" and found out that the are the
female equivalent of a Screw, That is they are deep female threaded
cylinder (barrel) and I guess they would make it easier to get to the
studs that stick out of the under surface of the dash that hold onto
the speakers.....

D² & 6530