Re: [DMCForum] Driving Music.

I prefer the parody version, "Radar Sucks":

"I've been drivin' too slow 'cause the traffic sucks,
and at the very first chance gonna crank it up,
now the road is clearin' and I'm outta here!
and as I pass this school I'm in fifth gear."

"The sign says fifteen k's but I am speeding up.
I can't see the stupid hidden radar camera
I don't see the cops at all!"

"I've gotta think, photo radar sucks!
You'll get the fines in the mail...
Radar sucks.."

(bass line plays behind voices talking)
Wife: Wow, honey, look at all this mail you're getting. And it's from
the motor vehicle branch.
Husband: Huh..
Wife: What's this a picture of? It looks like us, driving down Oak street.
Husband: Uh, yeah, yeah..
Wife: What's this bill?
Husband: Doh!

(song continues)
"No more speed my wallet's bare,
gotta save up for my bus fare,
that radar picture wrecked my life,
'cause that girl with me was not my wife!"

"Now I've been busted by my local police force,
my wife got both house and car in the divorce,
the ex-wife got it all!"

"I've gotta think, photo radar sucks!
You'll get the fines in the mail...
I've gotta think, photo radar sucks!
I'm spendin' time in jail...
Radar sucks..."

--
- Ryan

On 12/13/05, Jon Heese <dmcforum@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Heh, last I checked, Radar Love has everything to do with driving:
>
> "I've been drivin' all night my hand's wet on the wheel
> There's a voice in my head that drives my heel
> Its my baby callin' says 'I need ya here'
> It's half past four and I'm shifting gear"
>
> "Radio's playin' that forgotten song
> Brenda Lee's coming on strong
> The road has got me hypnotized
> And I'm spinning into a new sunrise"
>
> "No more speed I'm almost there
> Gotta keep cool now, gotta take care
> Last car to pass here I go
> And the line of cars goes down real slow
>
> And the radio played some forgotten song
> Brenda Lee's coming on strong
> And the newsman sang his same song
> Oh, one more radar lover gone"
>
> Regards,